Autonomous Driving is in the ascendant, and the trend of intelligence and networking has become more and more obvious. Automobile manufacturers, auto startups, emerging technology companies and start-ups across the world are stepping up efforts to promote the development and testing of autonomous driving technology. Autonomous Driving of cars is changing the connotation and extension of the automotive industry. Where is the future of market change and industrial upgrading?
The theme of this forum is “Intelligent Driving, Changing the Future”. Topic 1: Insight on global autonomous driving trend and industrial innovation; Topic 2: Market change & industrial upgrading; Topic 3: Focus on ADAS & Sensor key technologies and explore the path of autonomous driving industrialization; Topic 4: Space and travelling, meeting future mobility. This forum will discuss key issues that remain to be resolved during the development of autonomous driving, including security privacy, regulatory safeguards, data sharing, human-car interaction, and special driving challenges in China. It aims to strengthen the interaction among opinion leaders, industry experts, innovative enterprise leaders, technology entrepreneurs, and innovators in autonomous driving segment at home and abroad, and build a cooperation platform for automotive intelligent innovation development. It will promote the innovation and upgrading of the autonomous driving industry,empower the automobile industry with science and technology, and explore the path to realize large-scale industrialization of autonomous driving.
● Grasp the global development trend, interpret the direction of industry policies, and conduct two-day exchanges around hot issues such as key technologies.
● Combine industry development, enterprise development, and talent structure development to put forward professional opinions and guidance, optimize the overall efficiency of the industry and the allocation of human resources, and help enterprises develop.
● We will help enterprises to innovate strategically and enhance their competitive advantages, from manufacturing to intellectual creation, and promote the industrialization of smart cars.
● Via the corporation with over 100 industry media, we can help companies to spread corporate voices and achieve the maximum exposure for corporate and brand propaganda .
● We are a professional automotive industry media with high-quality and all-around communication channels and 10 million industry user base (network, mobile, printing, video, EDM and other media channels in various forms).
● Industrial transformation and upgrading. By integrating industrial resources, we would like to promote the efficiency of capital allocation, and help build a industrial cluster of technological innovation.
● Business expansion: It is our mission to help companies understand how to enter the market and explore ways to develop in intelligent connected vehicle market and self-driving market. We will aid companies in business expansion and new partnership.
● We hope to empower the new normal economy by focusing on core technologies, promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
● Experts Resources. We have formed partnership with lots of automotive industry association leaders, experts, with whom we have had deeply discussion on the future development of the auto industry.
● High-quality manufacturing enterprises, such as global OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, key decision-makers in procurement, R&D, marketing, sales.
● Build an interactive communication platform that serves the entire industry chain to promote deep cooperation across various industries.
Since Google officially announced the auto driving project, the autonomous driving industry has shown the overall layout, multi configuration and multi occupy pattern, 5 to 10 years later this industry can have hundreds of billions of dollars and even trillions of dollars scale. We may not be able to predict that when will the fully functional, the highest level autonomous driving enter the ordinary people's life, but there is no doubt that in this upsurge of AI, autonomous driving must be the biggest application. In the next 10 years, autonomous driving will be one of the most important...
Previous speakers (partial)
Connected Vehicle Trade Association President, Scott McCormick
Executive vice president & Secretary General of CATS, Mingrong Zhu
Gasgoo CEO, Tina Zhou
Chery, Executive Director of Intelligent Vehicle Technology Center, Yong Huang
Aptiv Asia Pacific President，Simon Yang
PANDAUTO CEO, Dr. Yu Gao
CATARC，Automotive Software Evaluation Center, Director，Yu Wang
Desay SV Automotive, President of Academy, Li Huang
the General Manager of iFLYTEK Automotive Department, Junfeng Liu
Banma, VP, Ping Zhou
Valeo CTO in China，Jianmin Gu
Bosch chassis control system, automatic driving product manager in China, Luoyi Huang
SINGULATO, Director of Autonomous Vehicle Architecture, Jianpeng Li
XINGMINITS COO, Alan Zhang
GM of Wuhan NavInfo, Zhongheng Wu
Roland Berger Principal， Dr. Liang Ye
Shanghai International Automobile City (Group), Big Data Business Unit Senior Manager, Zhe Xu
WUT Professor, doctoral tutor, Hubei Province Chutian Distinguished Professor
Front Capital，Cofounder，Lejing Wang
NIO Capital Director，Yuanxing Lv